Kagome is committed to sustainably grow, process and deliver Australian food which delights and exceeds expectations for taste, health, innovation and value for consumers globally.
- Succeed through: the initiative and innovation of all our staff; the guidelines and methods outlined in: AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015, AS/NZS ISO 22000:2005, ISO 22002-1:2009, FSANZ Food Standards, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), and Fresh care On Farm Assurance Program 4th ed-June 2016.
- Quality Assurance approach of “Get it right first time” and continuously improve all our systems, processes, products and services for the benefit of our customers, shareholders and employees.
- Provide our employees with ongoing, appropriate training in the knowledge and skills required for commitment of excellence.
- Aim to delight our customers by providing exceptional service at all times, ensuring “Customer Focus” is maintained.
- To sustainably grow, process and deliver Australian food which delights and exceeds expectations for taste, health, innovation and value for consumers globally.
- Monitor performance and require assurance from contracted suppliers to ensure that they can meet our stipulated quality requirements throughout the contract.
- Kagome Foods Australia will operate according to the Company’s Core values.